Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Saturday 29 October 2011

Nail Art ^^

Hey guys!


    So.... this anime that I was obsessed with... I finished it... So now it's just school preventing me from blogging! yey!!! and asian dramas... ahem... hehe

   So as I promised, I actually took some time and did my nails! Yey!! This is the design that I did, its really simple and easy. I'm not a real artistic person, so this is perhaps the most creative design I've had so far hehe,

with out flash

with flash


   This look is really simple, and adds to that regular nail polish, its very simple, and practically anyone can do it. Two colors used here is Sally Hanson "gunmetal" and maybellines salon expert, "sheer shining star". All what you really need is a base color and a color for dotting. There are millions of combinations for this, and its not to flashy and can be worn at school, and probably at work, as long as the colors are neutralish.

  Thanks for reading ^^

  Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment