Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Thursday 6 October 2011

Quick review from my pan 10 products

Okay, so I'm getting better at being a consistant blogger, "Horray!!"

Anyways, so the second product that's on the list is Ponds white beauty detox




   For this product, I can't say much if it's helped do what it's suppose to... Which is reduce the red spots from pimples, and reduce the appearance of scars on the face. I havn't been using it too much either, only now.

    The product smells great though, and I've previously applied it all over my face, but it irritated my face further and I think I broke out from this product... not to sure. But lately i've been applying it on like a concealer at night after I use my night cream, ponds again. I'll repost on this product again later when it's almost finished.

    By the way, this product feels watery, and has a thin viscosity. Although the product amount is rather small, I don't think you'll need a whole lot either.

Until next time ^^
 Ja ne!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment