Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Last reviews of Pan 10 products



Revelon Color stay foundation
I'm not gonna comment much on this product, since I've already done a review on it. The color thought is sand beige ^^
Ponds-Clear solution Anti bacterial face scrub


      With this product, I haven't used it a whole lot.. Its been sitting on my shelf for awhile. But the time I did try this, I made my skin feel dry, like the squeaky clean kind of dry. I don't recommend this product if you have dry skin, and I highly don't recommend this product for every day use either. Maybe once a week when you feel oily or icky...


Elf waterproof Eyeliner Pen, coffee



     Elf products are very cheap, and this liquid eyeliner pen is really great. I like the product, and the application give a clean line. Also, because it's a liquid liner, it doesn't smudge much. The times I've used it, it's been a great eye liner and didn't give me panda eyes ^^. However, when applying it, it makes my eye lids feel alittle itchy, but that goes away. It could just be that I don't use eyeliner a whole lot. However, this is a great cheap product to use ^^

Neutrogena skin clearing concealer




Now, lastly I'll comment on the last product. This concealer, I got it back when I was having really bad breakouts. This does contain salicylic acid, basically your average aspirin. Its an okay concealer, but not recomended for concealing the undereye area, or any achne scars. Salicylic acid is drying, and might cause some break outs. So it's good for just pimple covering, but I wouldn't really recommend this for that purpose, unless its like a light red pimple or something. But to be safer, I would suggest just using a spot treatment cream or solution for pimples instead of this conceal, its not really useful as an all around concealer...



   I really do want to apologize to my dear readers, I've been so MIA lately... >.< School has been torture lately with back to back exams.... Also, I've gotten sucked into an anime series (does that happen to you guys? Asian dramas maybe?)... >.< So don't fret! I'm just watching anime or studying. But I will try to surpress my strong urges to watch enough to attempt to blog about some beauty products or other random stuff.

     So, Anyways, now that all those reviews are out of the way, i just want to also inform you guys that I did take a shot at doing my nails (takes forever!!!) But I'll be posting pics on that later.
    Till then, have a blessed week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment