Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Friday 7 October 2011

Pan 10 Beauty product review

Todays review will go to the third product...

"Elf lip gloss pink kiss"

Discolored container... Hehe I leave it in the car so i don't forget it, but perhaps the hot weather might be having a negative effect... not to sure...





     This product is a very pretty color, and cheap! It's a nice pink with a little sparkle on it. The feel is sticky, since it's a lip gloss, but it smells sweet, and if you accidentally lick  you lips, it kind of tastes good too ^^.  I enjoy actually wearing this color, since its really light when applied, and the color is slightly noticeable. It's not a bold color, or something too extreme. I think it's good for school, or work.

     Application of this product is fairly easy, and can be quickly done while sitting at a stop light if your in a rush. Also, this lip gloss is spf 15 so it does a fair protection for your lips against the harmgul UV rays ^^

  Until tomorrow!

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment