Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Tuesday 11 October 2011

More Reviews

Vaseline Cocobutter lotion




    Okay, so this lotion, I feel does not help reduce stretch marks, although coco butter is suppose to help, but I do feel this lotion is semi conditioning. The prodcut itself is not sticky and has a liquid feel to it. As far as deep conditioning.... I'm sketchy. I feel it keeps my legs moist for the day, but my legs are still fairly dry if I don't use lotion. The smell of this product is of course cocobutter, which is a fairly sweet semi buttery kind of smell. Actually, it smells really good. As for helping stretch marks(I'm not sure if this product says that, but coco butter is meant to help reduce strech marks since it provides plenty of moisture for you skin to absorb ^^) it didn't help mine >.<
    Overall, if you have moderately skin, or average skin this would be a great moisturizer, but for people with really dry skin... could try this product.


Aveeno Clearcomplextion Daily Cleansing pads


     This product is a good cleanser, althought I would only recommend it for moderate useage, not for every day. It has some rough bumps on one side of the pad, which helps expoliate your skin in a slightly gentle way. The smell is great, and when you finish washing your face off from the product, it gives a refreashing feel ^^. On the other side of the pad, theres no bumps, so after you gently expoliate your face first, then you go over it again with the reverse side just to wipe it up alittle. It was great to take off my make up ^^, but not good to use every day. Don't want to be to harsh with your skin, especially you face.
   By the way, I've been loving aveeno products, since their natural products and smell good, will try and get the facial lotion... one of these days when I finish my other one ^^.

Last but not least:

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
   
     Okay, last but not least, the clay mask. I was given this by my best friend, and I love it ^^. The mint feel on my face is really refreashing. It's excellent after a hard days work of sweating, or you just feel dirty and oily. The idea behind using a clay mask, not daily thought, it that the clay when it dries sucks out the dirt and oil and other stuff stuck in your pores, to clean it, and some how it minimizes pores as well. I think this product is great for once a week, since it can be very drying, so it's a good idea to apply moisturizer to your face, good to use before you go to bed like at the end of a long week so your can wake up feeling refreashed and a good sense of skin renewal ^^.

     Its also fun to look at your face when the product is dry hehe you can see your pores and stuff. Very much recommend this product ^^.


   Well that's all, I know I've been slacking, stress has slowly been seeping into my mind. Anyways another thing to mention is that I was blessed again with great tasting coffee and another free breakfast sandwitch at Mcdonalds ^^.

     Ohh I'm also looking into buying circle lens ^^ Please let me know of any particular brand that has a high water content, lasts long, and gives a subtle effect of enlargment. When I get it, and after a while of wearing I'll review it ^^ but first let me know of a good brand or certain cirle lens ^^

Until next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment