Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Thursday 17 November 2011

Circle Lens!!

Hey to my lovely readers/visitors,

   I've got excellent news for all you ladies who are in about the craze of Cirle lens. Yea that's right, CIRCLE LENS!!!

    Okay, so I've ordered my very first pair of presciption lens, and I'm super excited about getting them!!!
Now it's just the waiting process >.<

  Anyways I will review them as soon as they come in (haven't shipped yet!) But I'm getting the GEO Hurricane Series lens in Hazel or Chocolate Brown, or HC-106 (depends on the site you go to). From what I've seen and heard from other reviews is that the enlargment isn't abnormal and the color blends really well, and their fairly comfortable.

    I'm really looking for a long lasting contact lens at a cheap price, so I'm super excited ^^. I'm also one for more natural colored contact lens, when I'm brave enough and have the money, I'll go for blue or gray ^^ hehe. Till I receive them I'll let you know how they feel and look ^^

Have a blessed week ^^

1 comment: