Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Wednesday 5 October 2011

10 beuty products

Going to start the pan 10 after being brought into this by my friend >.<

   Products that will be in this will be:

1. Ponds Re-Brightening Night Treatment
2.Ponds white beauty detox
3.Elf lip gloss pink kiss
4.Vaseline Cocobutter lotion
5.Aveeno Clearcomplextion Daily Cleansing pads
6.Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
7.Revelon Color stay foundation.... Maybe...
8.Ponds-Clear solution Anti bacterial face scrub
9.Elf waterproof Eyeliner Pen, coffee
10. Neutrogena skin clearing concealer

     So those will be the 10 products that I want to use up, haha alot of ponds products and mostly skin care products. Wish me luck guys ^^

   I plan on doing a short review for each, perhaps over the days that I use them, or hopefully a 10 days straight of posting reviews. Lately I've been pretty busy with school and I'm currently trying to find a job.. Ahh the hectic life of a poor college student haha. Wish me luck with this!

 



 First Product review!!!!



   For this product, I really enjoy the feel on my skin.. It smells great and feels great ^^
I've been using it at night and applying a generous amount every night to my face and sometimes neck area after my face is clean. I also pat the product into my face. So far, I feel that my sink for my face is smoother after application, and according to some people my face looks better ^^
So far, I'm really loving this product.

  Until next time!
Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment