Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Friday 30 December 2011

Circle lens Alert!

Hey Guys,

   i regreat to say this, but I have strong reason to believe my cirlce lens may not come at all >.< a real waste of $25.00... But I still keep my hopes up that it will magically be delivered^^

  Anyways, Sorry I've been away for so long! I've been busy with school and everything, but I wanna mention in this blog that I do plan on ordering circle lens from another site ^^ and hopefully it won't get lost and I'll get it soon. Work has been good to me with very generous tips ^^

 I'll keep you guys posted and thanks for those subscibers ^^

  Belated Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Years!!

  Ja mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment