Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Monday 6 August 2012

Hair dye

Ohayou!
    Sorry I've been pretty much A-wall lately... but I wanted to post about this hair dye. I don't think its really well know. But anyways, I managed to buy Palty Hair dye in creamy sakura. However, my hair is fairly dark and I don't want to waste this hair dye. So I've planned to try to lighten up my hair. I was going to try Revelon, but when going to the local indoor flea market like place, I've found this hair dye for $2.50 =D So why not. This picture of my hair is using one of these boxes. Not bad right? Considering the price.

    Coming from asian decent, I really want to work with asian brands because I personally feel that it might actually work with my hair verses using american branded products because of the ingedients and the formula.

Hair dye
contents



Before
before
after, without light
after with light

    Overall this hair dye did an okay job, as it actually managed to color my hair. It really showed more in the sunlight though. I plan to dye my hair again to get it a lighter shade, but I don't want to damage my hair too much (>.<) Untill next time!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment