Irashaimasen Minsan!

Welcome to my blog, although random at times. Please teach me and I hope to learn from you too ^^

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Circle lens update, and I'm still alive =D

Hey my lovely readers,

   I know I've been gone forever and this is the first time I'm writing in a long time. School has sucked out life, however it was replenished when I took a vacation to Naha, Okinawa. Where it was lots of fun and I want to review some products that I've purchased. But I will save that for another day.

   Today's post, however, will be about another topic. In my previous post, I commented about how I never received my circle lens from pinkyparadise.com however, I did receive it after a very doubtful waiting period. I won't open them right away, as I already have some contact lens. I'm very grateful that the website has sent me another pair. However, I'm disappointed as I have not also received a lens case, as it was originally suppose to be there. But, I'm still happy I received them =D

   Hopefully since it's summer I'll be able to write alittle bit more for you guys and make more posts. I'll talk about my trip in due time and review some items I managed to snag while I was there.


   Till then, Ja ne

No comments:

Post a Comment